K-12 Student Information System (SIS)
K-12 student information system for school districts that are looking for:
- 100% Web-Based Technology
- Highly-Configurable Functionality
- Efficient Process Notifications
- Comprehensive Regulatory Reporting
- A Proven K-12 Student Information System
School and district administrators, staff and board members can now easily access and manage student information.
Sign up to see a demonstration of how eSchoolPLUS provides…
Tools for Managing Student Information
- Teacher Access Center – Provides teachers with cutting edge features for classroom management including: An industry-leading gradebook, a modern, easy-to-learn user interface, dynamic search featuring Soundex functionality, and much more. Click here for additional information on Teacher Access Center (PDF).
- Student Administration – Easily manage day-to-day student administration and information such as demographics, scheduling, attendance, discipline, standardized tests, report cards, and transcripts.
- Home Access – Provides parents the ability to be more informed as to their child’s grades, attendance, assignments and discipline information.
- Enrollment Online – Provides parents with the ability to register their children online and provides administrators with data validation that eliminates data entry errors and streamlines the enrollment process.
- Mobile Access – Access and manage student information via your iOS or Android device.
Learn More About the eSchoolPLUS Student Information System (SIS)
Sign up to see a demonstration of the eSchoolPLUS Student Information System (SIS) today!